In the Community Building in Wacacco Park (on the 400 block of Queen St or Catherine St) @ 7pm
Clean-up will be on the Saturday, October 18th @ 9:00 – Noon.
1. Introduction and Approval of August Meeting Minutes – John (2 Mins)
2. Treasurers Report – Suzanne (5 mins)
3. Chair 1 Report – John (10 Mins)
- Wall Update
- Water Report for Thom
- Upcoming Clean-up
- BBQ Wrap-up
- Reminder for City Harvest donations as the season fades
4. BBQ Wrap-up – Shanna or John (5 mins)
5. Bee Report – Carolyn (3 Mins)
6. City Harvest Report – Ed & Janice (3 Mins)
7. Are you returning in 2015? A frank discussion. – John (5+ mins)
8. Open Forum – There are no special topics so we’ll use any time for Gardeners to bring up topics, concerns and ideas. We’ll try to keep each topic to no more than 5 mins and end no later than 8pm.
REMINDERS and NOTES:
- City Harvest’s harvest has been moved to Tuesday (14th) this week due to holiday.
- Clean-up will start at 9 on Saturday. Tasks for the week leading up include:
- Turn compost. Start with next to last bin and sift compost into last bin. Turn other bins as bins open up.
- Clean under wall.
- Clean along fence, both sides.