7:00 pm In the Garden
1. Meeting Introduction and Approval of Previous meetings minutes (John – 1 min)
2. Heifer Fund and Reverend Trimble’s Card & Donation (John – 3 min)
3. Treasurer’s Report (John – 3 min)
4. President’s Report (John – 10 min)
a. Garden Council Meeting Report
- Objective 1: Reducing food waste
– Objective 2: Clean and maintain West Side of Garden.
b. Date for BBQ – Never too early to start planning.
5. Vice President’s Report (Thom – 5 min)
a. First Inspection Summary
b. Upcoming Clean up – Timing & Key Tasks
c. Water Report
6. Committee & Misc. Reports:
a. City Harvest (Ed – 3 min)
b. Bees (Carolyn – 3 min)
7. Special Topics
a. Lawn Furniture – Who donated to garden? Unfortunately, there is no place in the garden for it and concern that cushions will get water logged and chairs not used. If no takers for furniture we will put on curb for pick-up. (John – 2 mins).
b. Community Garden Day – Saturday June 21st. Opening our gates for guests. Call for coordinator, guides and anyone interested in giving a presentation? (John – 5 mins).
c. Maintenance expenditures – Additional maintenance projects were discussed at Council Meeting. Proposal for expenditures not previously appropriated for in Fall 2013 will be presented, discussed and voted on (John and Thom – 10 mins).
8. Q & A (10 min)